Ukrainian Nuclear Society is an independent public organization with about 3,000 individual members.
Why do I want to join the Ukrainian nuclear society?
- I realize the exceptional usefulness of nuclear energy and the lack of alternative development for the energy and economy of Ukraine.
- I consider the safety and environmental problems of nuclear power plants to be the most important.
- I intend to publish my work in the publications of the Ukrainian Nuclear Society.
- I want to participate in conferences, round tables and seminars of the Ukrainian Nuclear Society, communicate with specialists, colleagues in the profession.
- I want to find like-minded people in the nuclear industry.
How to join the Ukrainian nuclear society?
Anyone wishing to join the Ukrainian Nuclear Society must first familiarize themselves with the Statute of the Society (Statute), and then send the completed registration form to the email address of the Secretariat of the Ukrainian Nuclear Society or a separate unit of UkrNS. You can download the registration form here.
You can also fill out the registration form online (click here to fill out the form).
After filling out the form and paying the membership fee, you become a member of the Ukrainian Nuclear Society.
In 2019, the minimum amount of an individual annual fee for all members of the UkrNW is at least 10 UAH per month or 120 UAH per year.
The size of individual membership fees is determined by the Conference of the Ukrainian Nuclear Society.
The funds of the Society are used to carry out the statutory tasks, including the organization of conferences, forums, seminars, publishing, scientific and technical activities, advanced training of members of the Ukrainian Nuclear Society, as well as for other purposes stipulated by the Statute of the Society.